I often claim to have a Quilting "Hobby" in attempts to hide my obsession with fabric and color.

Saturday, March 30, 2019

What a week looks like.

Sometimes I realize I do more than sew/quilt/hoard fabric. I also have a house to run, people to feed (my family), and pets to admire. 

We recently added a new kitten to the family. This was a big deal after the year we had, and it has been a rebirth of sorts for us. Her name is Chloe and she is a pure bread Maine Coon. Let me tell you, so far, she lives up to everything you can read about them, and more. Loving, affectionate, people focused, but also a real sprite, and trouble maker. The other cats have learned to tolerate/adore her, and everyone has their role in her up bringing. Even Sophie wants to be in on the kitten love.


Chloe wants to be my new work supervisor, making sure I stay on task.

Becca and I had a fun adventure out in the snow. 

Sophie finally won over the kitten.

And Milo has survived another winter with only a minor accident (and not so minor vet bill.)

 So this past week was a whirlwind of unexpected late season snow, topsy turvy temps, and a few mishaps. But we survived, and got lots of pictures in the process.

Now to finish another quilting project, move on to two more, and then to hopefully start creating more tops. I had intended to quilt more of the UFO's but I find that it pains me to go too long without building a new one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming! Let me know what you think, ideas, suggestions, or just say hi! I love knowing you were here!