I often claim to have a Quilting "Hobby" in attempts to hide my obsession with fabric and color.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Checking in

I must once again apologize for my negligence of my blog. I wanted so badly to have the discipline to write daily, or at least weekly. And it seems at best I'm writing monthly right now.

I have several projects on the board, and being client quilts, I can't post them until they are in the hands of the new owner.

My other projects ('cause any one that knows me knows I can't stick to just one, or two projects) include a 2" square scrap quilt that is going to be a cute lap warmer, a crochet blanket that I get one or two rows done  at any sitting, my Amish Twist quilt, and the amazing pillow project I just finished up with Becca's class.

AND if that wasn't enough, we are in the final haul towards summer break. Aerik has healed very nicely from his Tonsil/Adnoidectomy. He is going to be in HS this fall, and I don't know where the time went. Becca is going to be a 2nd grader but has all the attitude of a pre-teen already. And I am still in the confusing process of sorting out the cause of my Migraines, though the Neurologist is thinking I might have Fibromyalgia. She is treating some of my headache issues as if they were a result of my TMJ (a common issue with Fibro. patients) and my IBS (another coomon issue of Fibro.)

But regardless of the outcome, I am still a fabric hording, multiple UFO kinda gal, just trying to keep up with the kiddos!

Next post, PICTURES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming! Let me know what you think, ideas, suggestions, or just say hi! I love knowing you were here!