I often claim to have a Quilting "Hobby" in attempts to hide my obsession with fabric and color.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Another NON Quilt post.

Yes, I am quilting. Sort of. As most of my family and close friends know, October is the month of insanity. Seems only fitting it should end with Halloween. I have pieced the Lone Star together and will post the finished front later.

But now, the reason for today's post.

My sweet Aerik is officially a teenager today!!! 13!!! He made it, who knew??? This is the child that came barging into the world on his own agenda, all 9.5 lbs of him! Crawled at 6 months, Jumped off his first piece of furniture at 8 months, Walked at 9 months. And the talking. OMG, the talking. I can't remember the day silence became extinct.

Aerik (or JJ as we call him) has been a force to reckon with since 12:34 pm, October 12  1998.
My muffin man, Jabber Jaws (hence the name JJ), sweet boy, OHMYGODDAMNITWHATISTHAT,  has graced my life with adventure, tears, laughter, and wonder on so many occasions.


Happy Birthday my lovely man-to-be. And if your future wife is out there reading this, I have some stories for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming! Let me know what you think, ideas, suggestions, or just say hi! I love knowing you were here!