I often claim to have a Quilting "Hobby" in attempts to hide my obsession with fabric and color.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mom's coming, mom's coming!

I made myself a promise that I would make a real effort to stay with this whole blogging thing. But, it's HARD!!! I follow many great quilting blogs, a few (sarcastic) mom blogs, and I don't know how they do it. To post every day, or even a few times every week is hard work. Right now, I could list my WIP's (7 and counting), my future projects (can't count that high), all the patterns in magazines that are tagged to make, and let's not even talk about the books....
But, my momma is coming to visit! This will be the first time in 3 years, and the first time ever to my house in Vermont! I can't wait. She is coming up to VISIT of course, but she claims it's so she can show in person once and for all how to Paper Piece!!! And to launch it, we are making a Lone Star with that interfacing trick. Yeah, don't ask me....I have no idea. But it means MORE FABRIC!!!!
I shall post the adventure and share with oodles of pictures. I know that a week of visit will be worth many blogs.....till then, here's looking at you! Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming! Let me know what you think, ideas, suggestions, or just say hi! I love knowing you were here!